Boost Your Productivity with Microsoft 365 & SharePoint Solutions
Microsoft 365 Consulting Services
Modern consumers are very well-informed and enjoy a whole bunch of choices. They initiate any buying decision by searching for potential options and then go with something suitable, affordable, and offers value for money. Therefore, it is essential for any business to maintain a solid online presence irrespective of domain or niche.
At Xavor, we not only develop digital products and solutions – we help companies optimize their digital assets and presence. Our web presence management services enable enterprises to stay focused on what matters the most to them and stop worrying about marketing.
Services We Provide
- Microsoft 365 Consulting & Development Services
- Manage Plans and Pricing for your organization
- Migration Services
- Develop Custom Apps
- Custom Development Services
- Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management
- Building Power Apps
- Automate Business Processes with power automate
- Business Analytics
- Integration Services
- 24/7 Support
SharePoint Consulting Services
More than 250,000 organizations and over 85% of Fortune 500 Companies have SharePoint as part of Microsoft 365. Several organizations have put their trust in SharePoint and made it a staple enterprise tool. Since its introduction, SharePoint Online has seen a dramatic rise in popularity, with companies switching to SharePoint rapidly.
We specialize in working with tech manufacturers to deliver end-to-end, creative, and highly functional solutions in Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft 365. Our experts thrive by working alongside customers to overcome business challenges by understanding their requirements and sharing practical and cost-efficient solutions.
Xavor believes in empowering your organization to run more efficiently. We can help you with your unique business needs. We have experienced and certified developers at your service to tackle the Sharepoint challenges and help you achieve your business goals.
SharePoint Online Migration Services
Xavor’s SharePoint Online Migration Services are designed to help organizations make the most of their investment of the Microsoft SharePoint Online platform. Over the last 3 years, Xavor has helped over 200 enterprise customers with their SharePoint Migration or Upgrade challenges in a time and cost effective manner. Moving to Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft SharePoint Online opens up new and intuitive ways for your teams to get connected, share knowledge and work together. The existing knowledge assets of this new collaboration platform can be challenging due to the volume of information which needs to be migrated. There is also the complexity of mapping custom solutions and workflows to this new system. Xavor has both the tools and expertise to help you manage these challenges. Completing this successfully is a key factor in a profitable adoption of Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- Identifies the Business Value of this investment to your organization
- Creates a roadmap for this transition which focuses on delivering maximum value early on
- Performs POCs to address your organization’s concern upfront
- Ensures Capacity Planning so that you opt for the right plan and other IT infrastructure
elements are aligned with this change
- Moving from on-premises installation to SharePoint Online
- Migrating content from file shares
- Importing your knowledge assets from another system to SharePoint
- Merging multiple instances of SharePoint into one target platform
- Reorganizing how information is stored and shared
Managed Services for Microsoft SharePoint
Xavor’s SharePoint Managed Services are designed to keep your SharePoint and Office 365 productivity platform optimized so that your teams can be more productive, innovate faster and stay focused on achieving your business goals.
Our managed services team offers a combination of design, business analysis, architecture, development, infrastructure and enablement skills which are needed to maximize adoption and drive value. Xavor’s experienced and qualified team will proactively maintain your SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server infrastructure while meeting SLAs and resolving user issues. As new features and apps become available in SharePoint, our customization team will map them to your business processes, train your business teams and support them along the way to work collaboratively, share knowledge and innovate together.
Our Basic, Advanced and Advanced+ SLA plans offer response times and uptime that meet the need of your business.
SharePoint Platform Support (On-premises only)
Keep your SharePoint productivity platform up and running at optimized performance with Xavor’s SharePoint Platform Support.
- Basic IT support (patching, updates)
- Security and access rights
- Monthly health reports and dashboards
- Database and system configuration back-ups
- Identity Management
- Proactive infrastructure monitoring and alerting
- Basic anti-virus and anti-malware support
- Governance and compliance
Business User and Operations Support
Support your business teams using SharePoint confidently and cost effectively with an extensible team
- General Queries and Issue resolution
- Content migration and reorganization
- Site configurations
- New site creation that adheres to your
- Security and Access Rights
- Operational intelligence and custom
dashboard on usage
Customizations and Enhancements Support
Enhance your SharePoint Online or SharePoint Server deployment with custom solutions to meet your changing
business needs and achieve your goals faster. Xavor’s SharePoint team will evaluate new features, map them to
the relevant value for your business, and drive end-user enablement to deliver measurable results.
- New feature requests
- Advanced Workflows
- Digital Assets Libraries
- Custom Webparts and Apps
- BI Dashboards
Training and Adoption Support
Enable your teams to make most of your SharePoint investment by providing ongoing learning and support to
beginners and power users.
- Ad-hoc queries
- New feature roll-out support
- Proactive analysis of trainings needs
- User Role based trainings
- FAQ and knowledge base
Microsoft SharePoint Development Services
- Unique Branding
- Tailor your SharePoint site according to your corporate style
- Custom Web parts and Add-ins
- Extend SharePoint beyond its limits, cater to enhanced user experience
- Connect with third-party tools
- Automate business processes (SharePoint Designer, Nintex Workflows)
- Custom Forms
- InfoPath Forms, SharePoint Apps
- Timely Maintenance
- 24/7 support to ensure performance and security
Our Technical Expertise
SharePoint Framework (SPFX)
Business Connectivity Services
MS Teams Extensions
Webhooks & Connectors
Latest Stories from TechTalk
Technology is evolving at a lightning pace and profoundly impacting the business environment and
In 2016 Microsoft made the fateful decision to launch Dynamics 365 by combining Dynamics