Microsoft Dynamics 365 was launched in 2016. At that time, Microsoft was one of the first to make a move and offer an integrated solution. Given the dynamic nature of business and the likelihood of unique situations, it is becoming increasingly crucial for solution providers to introduce applications that cater to changing trends.
Dynamics 365 is also an all-rounder solution and a comprehensive suite of coordinated services. The all-in-one solution also eliminates the stress and confusion of picking the best option from the lot.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Dynamics 365 by Microsoft is a cloud-supported business application platform that helps to combine the different components of CRM and ERP software in addition to productivity apps and AI tools.
There are several variants or modules of Dynamics 365 apps, including:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 Marketing
These apps employ the underlying data avenues such as Dataverse for Power apps to store and manage data safely. Moreover, this allows you to develop apps with the help of Power apps and Dataverse instead of using your sensitive business data from Dynamics 365. The app development process thus eliminates the need for integration.
The 365 Sales represents potential customers, personalization and customer engagement and retention, sales productivity, and performance metrics.
Moreover, Dynamics 365 sales is an excellent medium for enabling salespeople to communicate with their potential customers and build better and stronger relationships. It allows them to make informed decisions based on actionable insights and analytics while closing deals rapidly.
Dynamics 365 sales is very efficient and helpful in tracking and managing accounts, profiles, and contacts. It also increases your sales from lead generation to order placement and sales collateral.
Some of the additional benefits of Dynamics 365 sales are mentioned below:
- Data-driven insights help to accelerate sales.
- The different sales and communication channels in Dynamics 365 sales also help capture new customers’ attention with collaboration and teamwork.
- AI drives important decisions by giving insight and forecasting new trends with the best propensity to success and high revenue.
- It is also helpful in confidently predicting and managing the pipelines with revenue fluctuations.
- The guided-selling benefit is strengthened by the constant feedback from the customer, which ultimately improves customer calls.
Dynamics 365 Marketing Connects Dynamics CRM to Adobe Marketing Cloud to provide campaign management and targeted personalized marketing tools. In Dynamics 365 Marketing Application, you can create segments, static and dynamic; in dynamics segments, you have the ability to set up the conditions for adding the recipients/contacts in the segment, you can get the submissions from Marketing Forms and automate the customer journeys based on the submissions.
You can also host the marketing forms at the build Power Apps Portals and your third-party server where you have hosted your website. We can create the Scoring Models based on the lead behavior. So, we can make Customer Journeys with certain conditions and actions.
Email insights are the most powerful feature of Marketing Applications; we can analyze the insights in Marketing applications as well as in Power BI.
Apart from all these features, the following are some benefits of Dynamics 365 marketing.
- It helps you win over customers and new leads by orchestrating new customer journeys and other avenues that provide a wholesome customer experience.
- The dynamic UI helps with earning loyalty faster.
- The AI-driven recommendations help to personalize the overall customer experience.
- The different built-in and intuitive features of the platform help to create a bond and trust between the customer and the brand.
- Personalized customer journeys help in engaging the audience in real-time
- It elevates the overall customer experience when they use the app
Dynamics 365 Customer Service enables you to interact with customers, maintain the history of queries of customers, automate the responses, etc.
By combining the functionality of Dynamics 365 and ERP with Microsoft’s productivity applications, users get a view of data intelligence on:
- Customer records
- Preferences and information about orders
- Inventory and predictive insight tools for decision-makers
The most significant and valuable benefit of Dynamics 365 is tight integration with other Microsoft business applications. So, for organizations that rely heavily on Office 365 and Outlook or that run operation on Azure, Dynamics 365 provides more beneficial integration with CRM systems, which rely on third-party plug-ins.
Microsoft is also growing its stable integration of third-party applications to pair with Dynamics 365 through the AppSource store.
Here is a list of some game-changing benefits of Dynamics 365 customer service:
- The app wins you customers for life
- The presence of a standard user interface helps give training and improve overall business efficiency.
- Automated self-service features enabled by virtual assistants and a rich knowledge base also provide sufficient support to the customers.
- The connected experience and hyper-personalization elevate the customer experience translating into customer satisfaction.
- The omnichannel services by Dynamics 365 customer service boost agent productivity. These channels also use AI productivity tools that equip the agents with sufficient knowledge at the right time.
- Artificial intelligence renders analytics and information which optimizes the service and core operations.
- The platform takes preemptive measures by being proactive, detecting problems before customers through IoT signals, and delivering on time.
What Xavor can offer?
We can also help you make Dynamics 365 Sales according to your business; using dynamics apps, you integrate with other Microsoft products like Outlook, MS Teams, Power BI, etc. Moreover, these dynamics app has unified interfaces for all devices. Furthermore, we can help you to migrate data to Dynamics from any third-party databases.
We can also help you make workflows for you and smooth the Sales process. So, using the sales data, we can make Customer Journeys for you with a lot of actions and conditions; you can also update your customers regularly with Dynamics Marketing Emails, and you can get insights into the emails in the Marketing application. For more information and discussion about your business needs you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.