About Xavor’s Headless CMS Offer
Xavor empowers its clients to extend their outreach, speak to the right audiences, and digitally promote their products and services. We do this by helping our customers develop quality web marketing channels and building a supportive ecosystem using a headless CMS (Kentico, CrownPeak, Orchard Core, WordPress, etc.). Xavor has expertise in developing prominent web channels, including global websites using JAM Stack (Next JS, React JS, Angular JS, Gatsby) as the front end and a headless CMS as the content repository.
Headless CMS Services
Web Marketing Channel & Application Front End Services
Front End Application
Apart from a public portal, we also assist our clients in extending their audience by helping them develop global websites, microsites, regional sites, landing pages, email campaigns, and Inbound Marketing. This ecosystem ensures the success of marketing campaigns and helps our customers put their enterprises on their way to success.
- Global Websites (Localization/Translations)
- Microsites (Custom Web Apps/Business Process Automation)
- Landing Pages
- Email Marketing (MailChimp, SendGrid, etc.)
- Web Analytics and Application Insight Integration
- Cloud Optimization
Xavor has been assisting organizations in adhering to regional compliance standards for their CMS-based portals for the past 10 years. At Xavor, we create web applications by following all the regional standards, and we also assist organizations in implementing those standards in their existing web applications.
We help ensure compliance with the following regulations:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- European Union Medical Device Regulation (EU MDR)
- Accessibility Designs (ADA)
- Open Web Application Security Protocol (OWASP)
Our Success Stories
Hear About Xavor’s Outstanding Work from Our Clients
A global leader in computer manufacturing was using Agile PLM as an ideation engine, particularly for innovation-critical projects. With the growing workforce, their team realized that difficult software navigation was one of the challenges for newcomers and was also causing a delay in critical projects.
Drop us a line!