Is the number of documents flowing to, from and within your organization growing so rapidly that your information systems are having problems keeping up? In addition to the amount of documents, the growing diversity and complexity of content adds to the problem. Your employees need to be able to find knowledge from within these diverse and distributed collections of documents in order to solve issues, help customers, develop products and make decisions. Simple document storage is not enough.
Xavor’s Document Management Solution organizes documents and data to create usable knowledge for your users. We work with cross-functional users to develop the right information architecture, data taxonomies and customized search. This allows your organization to maximize SharePoint’s document management capabilities.
Our solution utilizes the strengths of SharePoint for managing and retrieving documents:
Centrally manage diverse content: Provide a central repository to store, organize, tag, filter and locate documents
- Security & Permissions: Help protect documents from unauthorized access or use
- Workflows: Attach workflows to documents and collaborate on editing and approval
- Versioning: Version history and retention policies
- Search: Search within document contents (i.e. common attributes such as title, author and across metadata properties)
- Save time and reuse settings: Reuse a group of informational items in your organization that are shared using content types
- Upload large files: Provide varied methods to upload large files to a library