No two BizTalk implementations are the same, and your in-house IT team will need support and training in order to make an informed decision as to what kind of BizTalk project is most suitable for your organization.
BizTalk is a powerful integration and business process automation tool, and can be used to complete a wide variety of integration projects.
- ERP Integration – SAP, AX, PeopleSoft, Oracle EBS, JDEdwards, BPCS, and JBA
- EDI – Hundreds of x12 and Edifact EDI documents including 850, 855, 865, 810…
- Healthcare Solutions – HIPPA and HL7, including 837, 835, 834, and 270 series inquiry documents
- B2B Protocols – AS2, RosettaNet, SWIFT, OAGIS, and other industry standards
- Database Integration – SQL Server, Oracle DB, DB2
- Web Service Integration – including SOAP/WS-*, REST, WCF, and POX services in heavily secured environments
- Custom Application Integration – integrations with custom applications across a variety of platforms including .Net, Java, COBOL, C, ColdFusion
Xavor’s BizTalk Advisory Services will help your IT team decide which BizTalk projects are a good fit for you, and what sort of architecture will integrate your disparate systems, heterogeneous data, and trading partners in the most robust manner.