Required Experience: 5 – 6 Years
Minimum Education: Bachelors in computer Sciences from a renowned institute
- Good know how of Oracle PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers.
- Optimization of Views and multi-level views and pivots
- Ability to evaluate query plans and optimize procedures via indexes and join manipulation to optimize query performance.
- Analysis of 3rd party data provider interfaces and creating relevant data structures and import jobs
- Oracle PL/SQL Email (utl_mail / utl_smtp / htmldb_mail) usage
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Good organizational skills in a deadline driven environment
- Creativity, enthusiasm and energy with a strong customer focus
- Positive “can do” attitude and result oriented