Here are some universal rules regarding how implement a CRM system:
- Make a strategic decision based on the business problems you would like your CRM system to address, including what improvements or changes it should bring in the business processes of the organization.
- Choose an appropriate project manager. Typically IT will be engaged, however a manager with a customer service/sales and marketing business focus should be involved, as the impact of the project will mainly be on the business side.
- Ensure executive sponsorship and top management support.
- Empower team members with the required authority to complete the tasks.
- Select an implementation partner like Xavor. We have both vertical and horizontal business knowledge, as well as technical expertise.
- Define KPI’s that will measure the project’s success.
- Use a phased approach. Work towards long-term enterprise-scale implementation through a series of smaller, phased implementations.
|To get your CRM implementation partner:|