Required Experience: At least 1-year experience within an online/digital marketing role in a technology company or on a project that severed a technology company.
Minimum Education: A business or management degree (MBA / BBA). Any other business major relevant for the job is also acceptable.
Due to ongoing expansion of our client and product base, we are keen for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team. This is a vital role, reporting to Marketing Manager to improve our online presence and grow engagement in the various markets we operate within.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager and internal teams to write and develop engaging web content. Incumbent will be working with someone based in Irvine, California and will have to participate in late evening meetings to find an overlapping time window. These meetings can be joined from home.
- Assist with the enhancement of the company’s online collateral by working with the team to develop case studies, blogs and testimonials etc.
- Use of the company’s Content Management System to update web content aligned with on going campaigns
- Improving company website SEO and inbound links to improve our search footprint/rankings. Incumbent will have additional help available in this area
- Managing and improving the company’s social media engagement and activity across various platforms i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Writing engaging email marketing content to attract various target audiences
- Reporting on the results of various online marketing activities to ensure return on investment
A successful applicant will have:
- Exceptionally good written and verbal communication skills in English
- An ability to quickly grasp how the company’s various complex technology services work to benefit our various target markets
- Ability to work with technical team to understand different dimensions of a solution including its business value for our customers and its key technical aspects and convert it into online collateral for the company
- Experience of using Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) to help generate online engagement
- Ability to contribute to the enhancement of the marketing function
- Experience of MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and proof reading ability